Informational Webinar: Revised In-Commerce List (R-ICL)
Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
Time: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm EDT
Cost: Free, Members Only
Important Compliance Update on the Revised In-Commerce List (R-ICL)
- If you manufacture or import finished products and/or ingredients or provide services to those who do, you need to be aware
- Changing policy dynamics may result in significant changes to your compliance management approach
- Understand how these changes may impact your on-going regulatory activities
Key Topics Covered:
- R-ICL, a possible changing regulatory landscape
- Implications for current compliance activities
- CA Canada advocacy activities to respond to changing regulatory considerations, minimize corresponding regulatory burden, gaining regulatory certainty for substances on the R-ICL through existing substances provisions
- Options, recommendations, and possible operational pivots to accommodate and facilitate possible changes to existing due diligence practices
Be Prepared – Plan – Be Ready to Pivot
Croda Canada Ltd.
Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs Manager.